Imagine a day at the gym and you do your daily workout, at the end of all that you get blisters and bleeding in your hands doing the heavyweights, barbells, and much more. Then it’s high time you get a grip with a Natural grip.
This product is a significant need for all gym-goers out there trying to improve their fitness one weight at a time. Developed for all-weather use this product is durable. The natural grip product can be used by professionals and kids alike who love to improve their fitness.
Natural grip at a glance:
|Business idea||Custom CrossFit gym handgrips for working out|
|Asked for||$100,000 for 20%|
|Accepted deal||$125,000 for 25%|
|Business status||Out of business|
|Episode||Season 6 Episode 6|
Ashley Drake is an entrepreneur plus an Army Corps of engineers captain. She is a resident of Louisville, Kentucky USA, and has served the army well. She came up with the product when she needed to solve the problem of wounds, blisters, cuts, and bleeding that is experienced by the hands when exercising with weights. This product enables the athlete to get a better grip on the weights he is trying to use.
The grips are made to order and are measured according to the size of your ring finger. After joining the army and serving it for so many years she finally wanted some pass time when she came up with this product.
Did Natural grip get a deal on the Shark Tank?
Ashley Drake entered the tank to grip the thoughts of making a deal with her company The natural grip. She enters the Tank seeking an investment of $100,000 for 20% of the business which made the valuation $500,000.
The product is demonstrated by an athlete called Danielle Sidell. Ashley distributes samples and reports the sales she did that year. The factor that distinguishes the grips from others is the patents they have on the product, that is reusable tape grips and the adjustable ring finger size.
Ashley tells the cost of making the product and selling the product. Lori is the first one to go out on this deal as she is uninterested in the business. Kevin is the next one to exit. Mark thinks she should concentrate on the CrossFit community. But Robert disagrees.
Mark thinks he cannot see what’s next in this business. Therefore He is out. Robert is the first to make a deal and offers her $100,000 for 30% of her company. Daymond offers $100,000 for 40%. Robert revises his offer to $125,000 for 25%. Daymond reduces the offer to $100,000 for 33%. Ashley accepts Robert’s offer and the deal is gripped.
What happened to Natural grip after the shark tank?
The deal with Robert helped the company have a sale in retail. The company reached Reebok and sold its products there. After that, they sponsored the Crossfit games and gave every athlete their product for the games. Dick’s sporting goods was the next shop where natural grips were available for sale as well as other small retail outlets related to sporting goods and fitness facilities all over the USA.
The natural grip also was part of the summer Olympics and was used by all the players. They sadly went out of business after that as Robert believed they could not do enough marketing of the product. In December of 2018, the business closed operations.
- These handgrips are made from three components namely: 100% cotton tape, Strong adhesive, and Zinc oxide.
- These grips are available in numerous colors.
- They can be coordinated with the entire training wardrobe you have i.e. you can match the necessary color to the rest of your training gear.
- The product is available online and on amazon for sale.
- This product costs $4.32 to make and retails for $17.
- It can be used by kids and professionals alike.
- It is handmade and tailored to perfection for you to get the perfect grip every time.
- Kids use the product to improve their athletic ability and hand and eye coordination.
- Professionals in the field of sports have given the product a lot of positive feedback.
- The most significant feature of natural grip is its reusability.
- The suggestion given by the company is to keep the handgrip in the freezer to store forever.
Competitors Of Natural grip:
The competitor of the natural grip is Rogue fitness Grips.
What is the net worth of Natural grip?
During the pitch, the valuation of the company was $500,000 which remains the same after an agreement with Robert. The company is out of business for now.
Is Natural grip still in business?
The company Is sadly out of business from 2018 to now. The future of this company could not get a hold in terms of sales. The company stopped functioning after 2018 and has been out of business ever since then.
Natural Grip social links:
Do Share Your Thoughts:
Do tell us all your thoughts in the comments section below, we look forward to reading all the comments in the section below.
- Who are the Sharks and Guest Sharks?
- Palmini: What Happened After Shark Tank?
- Chirps: What Happened After Shark Tank?
- Boobie Bar: What Happened After Shark Tank?
- Bag Bowl: What Happened After Shark Tank?
- Pavlok: What Happened After Shark Tank?
- Roominate: What Happened after Shark Tank?
What is Natural grip?
The natural grip is a Custom CrossFit gym handgrip for working out. This product is a significant need for all gym-goers out there trying to improve their fitness one weight at a time. Developed for all-weather use this product is durable.
Who founded Natural grip?
Ashley Drake is an entrepreneur plus an Army Corps of engineers captain. She is a resident of Louisville, Kentucky USA, and has served the army well. She came up with the product when she needed to solve the problem of wounds, blisters, cuts, and bleeding that is experienced by the hands when exercising with weights.