Q. How many toothbrushes are sold in the state of Odisha in a year?
- Population of Odisha = 3cr
- Life of an average toothbrush = 1yr (if used twice a day), 2yrs(if used once a day)
- Assuming %age of people in each category to be:
- 30% – brush twice a day
- 70% – brush once a day
No. of toothbrushes sold to final consumers in Odisha in a year are: Taking weighted mean:-
0.3x3x1 + 0.7x3x0.5 = 1.95cr toothbrushes
Do tell us what you think!
Tell us what you think of our article on “How many toothbrushes are sold in the state of Odisha in a year? ” in the comment section.
Also, if you have some other alternative approach to this guesstimate feel free to forward it us @ email@example.com. If we found your approach unique we will publish your article.
Check other examples
- What the number of words an average eraser can rub off would be?
- How many people all over the world watched the Cricket World Cup Final on television?
- What amount of pencils or pens does a student uses in his entire education up to undergraduate?
- How many people in India have a membership in online video streaming applications?
- Estimate the distance your pen covered in an English Board Exam