You might have tasted gum before. But did it ever boost your energy? or was it sugar and preservative-free.
Here is your answer Neuro gum. The first-ever sugar-free, chemical-free gum that boosts your energy where ever you go. This energy-giving supplement comprises the essential multivitamins and is vegan, gluten-free, and aspartame-free. It includes natural green tea, caffeine, and vitamins like B12 and B6. A mandatory supplement product for anyone who needs an energy boost.
Neuro at a glance:
|Energy gum to boost your productivity
|Ken Yoshimura And Ryan Chen
|$750,000 For 5%
Who is the founder of Neuro?
The ultimate reason to develop this product was to ditch the boring sugar concentrated energy drinks that came in multiple flavors to please the tastebuds.
The founders Kent Yoshimura and Ryan Chen had an interest in nootropic drugs. But this formulation had to be put in gum or a mint. This is how the idea for neuro gum was born. They devised a plan to develop a formula that constituted of nootropic (for improving cognition) + caffeine + l-theanine with the amalgamation of various vitamins.
Did Neuro get a deal on Shark Tank?
The two international entrepreneurs entered the shark tank coming in confidently and seeking 750,000 for 5%. They explained their backgrounds and how they met each other in college. Ryan was open enough to share the snowboarding incident, which turned out to be the most remorseful part of his life to date. He persevered with the help of family and friends.
For the business, they stand strong as for a sale of $3.5 million in 8 months in 2019. We are here on the show to tie up with a shark that can fit them in place into retail and plan the marketing budget for the company.
Robert is the first to bounce in offering them $1 million for 20%. Next is Kevin who is not happy with the valuation but offers them $750,000 for 5% with 50 cents royalty per unit until he gets $1 million back.
The duo took the valuation to a $10 million valuation to counter Robert’s offer. To which Robert counters to $7 million. Finally, they decline the offer of Robert and Kevin. Unfortunately, the duo had to leave the tank episode with no deal.
What happened to Neuro after shark tank?
The products are being sold on Amazon and their website. They have expanded on the retail landscape with over 6500 retail stores having their product on sale. They have had quite a reputation in the community with the numerous responsibilities they are taking for the community.
The revenue changed from $1 million to $6 million in the years of 2019 to 2021. The valuation has remained at $15 million since inception, expect to grow in the coming years.
What is the product Neuro?
Genuine natural ingredients are utilized in their products.
- There are two truly effective branches of products on offer by neuro gum and mints namely: Calm and clarity, Energy and focus.
- Available in the following flavors cinnamon, ginger tea, honey lemon, and peppermint.
- The product has a natural PH level of 7.
- The product can be stored anywhere but the product is recommended to be stored in a cool dry place.
The product is sold on Amazon for a price of $28.20 and has an additional charge for the shipping of $10. The product retails in 6500 stores as of today and out of which 5000 are CVS stores.
- High RES
- Powder city
- Trubrain inc
- Martinez and Turk and many more….
Interesting facts of Neuro:
- Comprises of 4 natural, high-quality ingredients -Caffeine L-theanine, B6, and B12.
- Safe and approved by renowned bodies like NSF, WADA, and FDA.
- The product has 5 times stronger buccal absorption.
- Adopts patented cold compression techniques.
- The amount of caffeine in the mint or gum is equal to half a cup of caffeine.
- It is a fully customer-centric process from flavors to product design everything is discussed with the client.
- The purpose is to provide – Energy & Focus Calm & Clarity.
Neuro net worth:
The valuation has remained at $15 million since inception, expect to grow in the coming years. Although revenue has increased to $6 million in 2021. The company has taken this mini ancillary product to new heights and has experimented robustly to change the palate of its customers.
Now available as a gift to give to friends and family and still plans to grow even more with its flavors. One can find the science behind these wonderful products on their website. Buy on Amazon here.
Is Neuro still in business?
Neuro Gum It has given itself a new look for the new season and hopes to grow the retail landscape further. Also playing its part in the community to provide natural resources and ingredients to gain customers’ trust and flourish in their business. I think it’s high time for you to tantalize your tastebuds for that much-needed energy from Neuro Gum.
Do Share Your Thoughts:
Do tell us all your thoughts in the comments section below, we look forward to reading all the comments in the section below.
Do follow us:
- Palmini: What Happened After Shark Tank?
- Chirps: What Happened After Shark Tank?
- Boobie Bar: What Happened After Shark Tank?
- Bag Bowl: What Happened After Shark Tank?
- Pavlok: What Happened After Shark Tank?
- Roominate: What Happened after Shark Tank?
What is Neuro?
The first-ever sugar-free, chemical-free gum that boosts your energy where ever you go.
Who founded Neuro?
The founders Kent Yoshimura and Ryan Chen had an interest in nootropic drugs. But this formulation had to be put in gum or a mint. This is how the idea for neuro gum was born.